Call to Get Matched with a Licensed Insurance Agent
A National Network of Licensed Insurance Agents
A National Network of Licensed Insurance Agents
We match you with a licensed insurance agent who can help you compare plans from multiple carriers so you don't have to.
- Over 500,000 Medicare Eligible individuals served.
- 1000+ U.S. based licensed insurance agents ready to help you.
- eQuoto matches you with a licensed insurance agent who shops multiple carriers to get you competitive Medicare Supplement and Medicare Advantage plans.
Be in the Know with eQuoto When You Talk to a Licensed Insurance Agent.
Medicare Supplement (Medigap)
Here you can find more information about Medigap
Medicare Supplement Insurance helps fill "gaps" in Original Medicare and is sold by private companies. Original Medicare pays for much, but not all, of the cost for covered health care services and supplies. A Medigap policy can help pay some of the remaining health care costs, like: copayments, coinsurance, deductibles.
- Medicare Supplement Insurance plans can help cover costs like deductibles, coinsurance, and copayments.
- Some Medigap plans can virtually eliminate your out-of-pocket costs.
- If you enroll in the open enrollment period after you turn 65, insurance companies can’t exclude you based on health conditions.
- Medigap plans D, G, M, and N will cover 80 percent of emergency healthcare services for certain medically necessary emergency care when you’re traveling outside the United States as long as Medicare doesn't otherwise cover the care, care begins during the first 60 days of your trip, and your $250 deductible for the year has been met. (Foreign travel emergency coverage with these Medigap policies has a lifetime limit of $50,000).
- Many different plan options to choose from to best suit your individual healthcare needs.
If any of the following apply to you, then you are almost guaranteed "eligible" to purchase Medicare Supplement Insurance:
- You are currently covered under Medicare Parts A & B
- You are within 6 months of turning 65
- You are within 6 months of receiving Part B coverage
- If you are about to lose your group health insurance plan
Please note that you may still be required to answer some medical questions about your overall health and wellness.
Here you can find more information about Medicare Advantage
Medicare Advantage Plans are another way to get your Medicare Part A and Part B coverage. Medicare Advantage Plans, sometimes called “Part C” or “MA Plans,” are offered by Medicare-approved private companies that must follow rules set by Medicare. Most Medicare Advantage Plans include drug coverage (Part D). In many cases, you’ll need to use health care providers who participate in the plan’s network and service area for the lowest costs.
- You still get complete Medicare Part A and Part B coverage through the plan.
- Some plans offer extra benefits that Original Medicare doesn’t cover – like vision, hearing, or dental.
- Your out-of-pocket costs may be lower in a Medicare Advantage Plan. If so, this option may be more cost effective for you.
- You can join a Medicare Advantage Plan even if you have a pre-existing condition.
- Medicare Advantage Plans have a yearly limit on your out-of-pocket costs for medical services. Once you reach this limit, you’ll pay nothing for covered services.
There are 2 general eligibility requirements to qualify for a Medicare Advantage plan (Medicare Part C):
1. You must be enrolled in Original Medicare (Medicare Part A and Part B).
2. You must live in the service area of a Medicare Advantage insurance provider that is accepting new users during your application period.
Call to Get Matched with a Licensed Insurance Agent (Toll Free)
Top 5 Reasons to Use eQuoto
- Make just ONE call or fill out the simple form on this page to get matched with a licensed insurance agent who will help discover all your Medicare plan options.
- Thoroughly vetted, licensed insurance agents are ready to address your questions.
- If you choose to fill out the form on this page - You will only receive a call from eQuoto. No SPAM ever.
- One of the quickest ways to get coverage.
- No obligation to purchase.
Why Seniors and All Medicare Eligible Beneficiaries Love eQuoto
Medicare eligible individuals are using eQuoto to get matched with trusted, licensed insurance agents and discover Medicare plan options either it's Medicare Supplement or Medicare Advantage. eQuoto is a national network of licensed insurance agents who shop multiple carriers to get competitive Medicare plan options for you at competitive prices. If you’re currently on Medicare, or new to Medicare, make ONE call to eQuoto or fill out the simple form on this page and get matched with a licensed insurance agent to receive pricing from multiple carriers. It's that easy and eliminates you having to make the same call again and again.
Your Medicare questions addressed by U.S. based licensed insurance agents
eQuoto matches you with a licensed insurance agent who learns about your Medicare needs finds great options at a competitive price.
Explore your Medicare plan options all in one call
Located in the heart of Atlanta, eQuoto is comprised of a group of senior insurance experts. During our tenure, we have helped thousands of Americans purchase Medicare Supplement and Advantage insurance. We are an independent company and we don't belong to a specific insurance carrier. We connect you with licensed insurance agents who can help you find coverage for your Medicare needs.
We are Here to Help.
Call Us Today and Get Matched with a Licensed Insurance Agent.